Wheel shoe organizer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I came across the wheel shoe organizer today (photo below). It looks pretty cool, seems to take up less space than my current (though loved) Container Store boxes. I was wondering if anyone's tried it and likes it, I'm definitely thinking about ordering once they're off backorder. I think it seems like a great option for a closet space deprived girl like me.

Website is rakkudesigns.com.

Attached Files:

2. wow!! It looks interesting!!

3. That is so cool! Let us know if you get this, I would love to see how it works out! I may consider that soon. If I even buy 1 more pair of shoes, I won't have anywhere to put them!

4. I saw that too! It looks interesting but I think I'd be scared to put my Choos/Louboutins in there!

5. Interesting. Since it's adjustable it can handle different heel heights.

6. I agree about the Choos/Louboutins, but I have plenty of lower-end heels as well, and I'm not so worried about them.