Whee! Whee! KIWI!

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
USA
Marco located another piece of kiwi at a tannery. This leather is very rare. I have put my name down for it, and Jackie says there will be enough left for one more bag. The kiwi is a soft, muted green, not a cool green. It's gorgeous. I am thinking of getting a regular MMS with my kiwi, with light pink lining.

Anyone with kiwi bags... Can you post them here, please?
:smile:

remy005

O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
WOW. That sounds like pure perfection, Moonfancy! And it'll be one of a kind, even (I'm guessing). So, what color hw?

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I'm really happy for you Moon! I know you've been dreaming of this for a long time.

Beautiful bag for a beautiful lady!

slsk

pastry chef / sniper
O.G.
Apr 2, 2006
I'm just a girl, in the world.
That sounds delightful! I'm a gold lover but I think silver hardware would be nice and fresh looking with kiwi!.

I'm not even sure what kiwi looks like... is it close to apple green? Or is it less yellow?

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Palm Coast, Florida
I have a kiwi Indulge Me it is the most gorgeous color and I love the leather. It is one of my favorite BE bags I use it all the time. Congrats on getting the leather an MMS would be amazing.

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
:heart:Oh sweet Moonfancy, how I had hoped your Kiwi would come your way and she has!
Veryyyyyyyyy excited for you! :happydance:

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
Hmm.. now I'm thinking maybe I need an MMS mini to match my weekender.. it's almost shaped the same... a little hand carry bag with my travel bag.... hmmm...