Whee! Look what I just bought..

acegirl

Apr 27, 2006
I'm so excited! This is my first Chloe bag. I was initially looking for a Silverado but I saw this & melted. Plus, with the nice things I've read about Roz, it made me get over my fear of an international transaction. Shipping was a little steep but it was worth it.. Will post more pics when I get her:love: (photo credit goes to Roz)

Attachments

• 133112993.jpg
    133112993.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 102
jag said:
OMG! Acegirl, that is absolutely gorgeous! I am just in love with that color! Congratluations, that is one beautiful bag!

Thanks very much! I'm a little nervous as I've never seen one of these bags IRL (maybe that makes me nuts, not nervous:shame: ) but from seeing everyone's pics, I just know I'll love this bag. If not, I'm not too worried about finding someone to take it off my hands;)

Congrats! Thats my fav color of edith. I think it's a little darker IRL, can't remember. But Roz is a nice seller, I bought my paddy wallet from her.

The Edith has really grown on me in that color since I saw the color IRL in a Silverado. It's such a gorgeous saturated shade - the Silverado was almost a Teal more than a Turquoise (even though NAP was calling it blue at one point). Anyway, the Edith looks even prettier in that shade - I'm sure you'll love it. Congrats!