Whee! Look what I just bought..

1. I'm so excited! This is my first Chloe bag. I was initially looking for a Silverado but I saw this & melted. Plus, with the nice things I've read about Roz, it made me get over my fear of an international transaction. Shipping was a little steep but it was worth it.. Will post more pics when I get her:love: (photo credit goes to Roz)

133112993.jpg
  2. OMG! Acegirl, that is absolutely gorgeous! I am just in love with that color! Congratluations, that is one beautiful bag!

3. Thanks very much! I'm a little nervous as I've never seen one of these bags IRL (maybe that makes me nuts, not nervous:shame: ) but from seeing everyone's pics, I just know I'll love this bag. If not, I'm not too worried about finding someone to take it off my hands;)

4. Love the color.
    So bold and bright and HAPPY :smile:
    Congrats!

5. Congrats!

6. Congrats! Edith is a great bag, she is tough and beautiful!

7. what a beautiful color! :love:

8. Congrats! Thats my fav color of edith. I think it's a little darker IRL, can't remember. But Roz is a nice seller, I bought my paddy wallet from her.

9. Wow! That color is just beautiful! Congrats!!:heart: :biggrin: :heart:

10. I love the turquoise! My friend has one, and I almost got one when they were on NAP...I am sure you will LOVE it! In fact, she got hers from Roz, too!

11. Thanks All!:flowers: I'm glad the PF'ers have had such good experiences with Roz. She was very helpful!

12. Congrats, Acegirl!! Can't wait till it arrives and see your pics. I think the turquoise is fabulous and very eye-catching!

13. Wow! Eye-popping color! That is just beautiful!

14. The Edith has really grown on me in that color since I saw the color IRL in a Silverado. It's such a gorgeous saturated shade - the Silverado was almost a Teal more than a Turquoise (even though NAP was calling it blue at one point). Anyway, the Edith looks even prettier in that shade - I'm sure you'll love it. Congrats!

15. Congrats, Acegirl! What a fantastic summer color!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice