Whee! I just ordered the Pleated Ergo Satchel in PINK!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
So I called and asked my Coach store about them and it was so funny, she practically squealed in delight when I mentioned the bag haha. She said they'd be getting them in Friday but get in early because they aren't going to last long. I can't get in Friday so I called Jax and they had it! The lady on the phone was soo funny and nice. She was just ga-ga over the bag too and said it's good I'm getting it now! She said a ton of employees are going to get it too. I'm returning my Turquoise Carly today, I'm going to try to break from the Sig fabric for awhile and see how long I last lol.

But anyways she'll be here first thing tomorrow! I'm so excited I can't sit still! I normally HATE Patent leather but this is SO cute! :yahoo:

So I called and asked my Coach store about them and it was so funny, she practically squealed in delight when I mentioned the bag haha. She said they'd be getting them in Friday but get in early because they aren't going to last long. I can't get in Friday so I called Jax and they had it! The lady on the phone was soo funny and nice. She was just ga-ga over the bag too and said it's good I'm getting it now! She said a ton of employees are going to get it too. I'm returning my Turquoise Carly today, I'm going to try to break from the Sig fabric for awhile and see how long I last lol.

But anyways she'll be here first thing tomorrow! I'm so excited I can't sit still! I normally HATE Patent leather but this is SO cute! :yahoo:

:tdown: employees aren't allowed to purchase this model..i don't know where she got that from.

its really cute but i'm not crazy about the hardware. the size is actually more of a medium tote, sort of like the current soho satchel size maybe just a teeny bit smaller in length?

i love it but i need a bigger size :hrmm:

sometimes they have restrictions on certain styles.

i'm guessing because its been in demand and it hasn't even hit the sales floor yet but we've had several bags that sold out (bleecker canvas tote in dark khaki and white with pink stripe in the middle being one) that were never put on the list so..

i have no idea.

but i would buy it if i could..i still kind of want it bigger so maybe not as an everyday bag.