Whee! I just ordered the Pleated Ergo Satchel in PINK!

sometimes they have restrictions on certain styles.

i'm guessing because its been in demand and it hasn't even hit the sales floor yet but we've had several bags that sold out (bleecker canvas tote in dark khaki and white with pink stripe in the middle being one) that were never put on the list so..

i have no idea.

but i would buy it if i could..i still kind of want it bigger so maybe not as an everyday bag.
My favorite SA has the pink patent Ergo Pleated satchel and another SA at the same store has the burnt orange Ergo Pleated satchel as well as one of the new Pleated Totes so SA's are definately purchasing them.

I don't know if I worded it right or something. I didnt' say the SA's HAD the bag, they were all planning on getting one tho eventually. It's sad that they can't purchase them yet!

She's here! wow this is SUCH a different bag for me. I'm use to oodles of hardware! The color is DIVINE! Such a delish pink!!! She's a LOT bigger then I expected but it's probably for the best, it's good to have extra room! I'm just so thrilled right now! I'm gonna take her out for a walk on my lunch break and hopefully take some phone pics!