Whee! Getting a Turquoise Carly FINALLY!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After work I'm going to Macy's and exchanging my Chocolate/Khaki Carly for the Turquoise! I'm so excited!!!!! It's going to go perfect with the pretty blue ocean we'll be next to for our honeymoon in a few weeks! ;) I'll take pics tonight! :wlae::nuts::nuts::nuts:

2. WOOHOO!

I'm really liking Turquoise Carly. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

3. wooo hooo... can't wait to see pics! I love that color combo! :smile:

4. Good for you! I really love this bag...it's such a gorgeous color to pair w/ the khaki sig. Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!

5. Can't wait to see pics! :tup:

6. Yay!! I am really considering buying this one. Please post pics when you get it!

7. That sounds great! I love the turquoise Carly!! And yes it will look georgeous on your honeymoon. Im jealous!! Pics when ya get back ~K~?:yes:

8. Yes! I just called and they still have a few! Oh I hope they don't sell out in 4 hours! I know it won't happen but I've had crappy luck like that before!

9. Congrats! I really want that bag! :graucho:

10. Congrats! Cant wait to see it.

11. That bag is really pretty...perfect for a sunny honeymoon!

12. That is the perfect bag for your honeymoon.
    Carley

13. Congrats on the Carly and the honeymoon! You two (you and the purse, I mean LOL) will have a great time I'm sure!!!!

14. Yee I'm so excited as these pics no doubt show! Wow what a pretty color! I'm such a happy lady!! Wow my face looks chub in that last pic. >_>

lol the Macy's ladies were funny, they all probably spoke to me on the phone at least once over the past two days and were about as excited as I was in getting this bag!

Attached Files:

15. Congrats, it looks SOOO good on you! Love the expressions too! :P