What's You're Favourite Hairstyle ?

1. I Personally like hair that is long and wavy.
    Or a nice shoulder length layered cut.
    I admire Halle berry's pixe cut, I just dont think I could pull it off.

How about you?

2. I like long straight hair that has long layers.

3. i am definitely missing my long layers! right now my hair has side swept bangs and is a lil past my shoulders..

4. i like long and straight with layers, a shoulder length bob on the right person and lately have been admiring kate hudson's soft waves.. so natural looking!

5. Long and either straight or curly/wavey.

6. I like it long and straight. Simple but nice.

7. Very long (a couple inches past the bra strap on your back) and curly/wavy. I'm Asian, so getting it to stay wavy is a Super Feat.

8. I like barbie curl hair-style, the one that curls long enough reaching your waist :love:

9. Hair a couple of inches longer than your shoulders, straigh in a low pony tail. Elegant, easy, and you gon't have to worry about a windy day.

10. Long layers :biggrin: I had short hair for most of my life so now I HATE to cut it.

11. As you can tell from my Halle Berry picture, I love when she has that hair cut. It's also the way I just cut it a few weeks ago. I also like long layered straight hair and curly hair, but I can only dream about it.

12. Long and wavy. It takes me too much time to straighten it and mine is not so curly it's out of control- so I say why fight it. The only thing I refuse to have is grey hair.

13. long,and curly for me =D.. I look wierd when I have my hair blown out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice