Whats your wishlist for Valentine's Day?

We're trying to save so much money this year, our VD/anniversary presents will be really small.

I want this:
98272_d2.jpg

But really, I'll be happy with anything he gets me.

... I want a man...

Because without one I'm not getting anything for Valentine's Day. :sad:

Girl are you kidding me?! You do not need a man to get a great Valentines gift.........you see it you want it, if you can afford it, you buy it! That way you know its the perfect one lol!:yes:

Amen to both!! With that in mind, I need to figure out a way to get this (you know....since I'm on a ban and technically can't buy it for myself, but I can send someone in to get it for me while I wait in the car.....:graucho:)

98119_RED_t.jpg

i'm so spoiled when it comes to valentine's day.
i also love the heritage swingpack!!!!!!!!!!!!
& i'd like a cute charm for my cell phone.
i want everything to match the heritage small tote.
lately, i've been drooling over small bags. :biggrin:

well, there's alot on my wishlist!! i would love a new bag from dh, but that's not gonna happen! so maybe the flower charm or the butterfly key fob.

Attachments

• 11134_B4GI_c.jpg
    11134_B4GI_c.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 86
  • 92258_B4MC_c.jpg
    92258_B4MC_c.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 88
  • 92240_d1.jpg
    92240_d1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 24
I'm not getting anything for Valentine's Day. I don't have a SO to get me anything, and I am technically banned from buying anything for myself right now and I just bought the last thing that I was wanting (a vermillion stripe mini skinny), so ... nothing. I'm just saving up for March PCE...

I want nothing Coach (although I am really drooling over the 06 legacy shoulder bag :graucho: but couldn't locate them at the local outlets) except maybe a really good treadmill.. man, it's raining all the time in Vancouver and I haven't been jogging for months !! I really miss California :sad: