Whats your wishlist for Valentine's Day?

I have no idea what my BF's got planned for Valetine's day this year. A week before Valentine's it's my birthday and I know that he's already purchased tickes to the local production of Cirque de Soleil for us; this is part of my birthday gift. The rest is all going to be a surprise for me.

DH knows I love Coach so maybe he will get me something but I got a bag and the heart luggage charm already for christmas. I love that charm it is my favorite one but anyway I am dieting so no chocolate, plus he got me 2 enormous bags of lindt chocolate truffles for christmas and I got mad at him for it ! Sooo, maybe a gift cert for a manicure/pedicure ? I really like that heritage swing pack, IDK. I don't really care as long as we get to spend some time together, once you have kids it is so hard to get any time together that doesn't involve taking care of the kids.

Ohhh, the ladybug on the heart locket is so cute! I think that goes on my list. Either that or a Bleeker checkbook wallet in red leather or red and khaki sig...

Oh, something red anyway :love:

...anything CHOCOLATE!!!! :P Seriously though, my hubby had told me my chocolate siggy ergo was my Valentine's Day gift when he bought her for me, BUT I found a nice little black velvet box tied w/ a beautiful red ribbon stashed in a drawer of his armoire, so I am guessing I am getting jewelry as well! I just wish I knew how to tie a dang ribbon so I can peek inside the box!!! And NO, I wasnt "snooping"....just putting laundry away. :graucho:

Hmm, I'm not sure. I already bought myself these two items to start using w/my red Hamptons embossed leather carryall once February comes. Maybe a small piece of jewelry - gemstone pendant or something.

Attachments

• hearts lanyard.jpg
    hearts lanyard.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 8
  • heart scarf.jpg
    heart scarf.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 12
^LOL

DH will be in medic school in Texas from Feb - May, and in Feb I'll probably be in Arizona training. So no traditional VD this year. But we're saving to get me something from LV that is coming out so that may be a partial VD and promotion present, haha.

Whew..... My DH has our anniversary, my birthday, and Christmas all in December. February consists of Valentines Day, our Baby's 1st B-day (16th), and then DH's B-day on the 20th. Last year we left our Valentine's Day dinner early because I was having contractions and we headed to the hospital. So, this year HOPEFULLY we can celebrate. But nothing major because we'll be getting ready for our lil' man's 1st B-day party which is going to be HUGE!
I think I will put these on my list for him!

Wristlet
40885_B4GS_d2.jpg

GREEN SCARF
98303_d2.jpg