What's your wallet to purse ratio?

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
So do you have a wallet to go with every bag or do you have one wallet and use it in everything?

Myself, I have to either match brand or color. I have (or will have once I get my latest bag I ordered today) have 10 bags and I'm buying a wallet to go with it, I'll have 6 wallets. I think that this will really slow down though once I have a wallet in each basic color or deisgner.

Just wanted to see if this was normal?

i just have 2 wallets. a gucci continental wallet i use every day and a tiny furla wallet i use if i wear my tiny bags. i don't change wallets, it's so unnerving to switch all the credit cards, pictures and stuff.

I have one wallet, an LV monogram canvas ludlow. But I just ordered the LV Vernis agenda in framboise, and it has 3 CC slots, so I'm thinking of it as a wallet, kind of. I'd hate to switch wallets every time I switch bags.

I only have one wallet: LV mono canvas Pochette Wallet and one LV mono canvas Business Card Holder. It would drive me crazy:nuts: if I had to transfer all my IDs and CCs from one wallet to the other! It takes me forever to change purses for the exact same reason!!!

Cristina said:
I have one wallet, an LV monogram canvas ludlow. But I just ordered the LV Vernis agenda in framboise, and it has 3 CC slots, so I'm thinking of it as a wallet, kind of. I'd hate to switch wallets every time I switch bags.

yay! we're agenda twins! you'll love it, it's beyond wonderful :biggrin:

i have only one wallet, a fendi zucca bifold checkbook-sized wallet. i adore it, i could not care less if it matches the bag i'm wearing, who's going to see it? it's got so much crap in it and i know exactly where everything is, it would be beyond impractical to switch every time i switch bags (which is usually several times a day). i'm starting to think i would like to get an LV ludlow or something similar to put in smaller bags, though. i haven't really been into any smaller bags until recently w/ the balenciaga classique, so it'd be nice to have maybe one to switch between based on size.