What's your vote? Speedy B 25 or Siena PM in DE

Jan 10, 2011
Hello fellow LVers! :wave:
I've decided my next purchase will be the Speedy B 25 or Siena PM in DE. I am looking for a smaller bag that I can use for commuting on days that I don't need to carry much (I'm currently using my Neverfull GM for commuting). I also want to enjoy it on the weekends to carry more than what fits in my Favorite, Felicie, Eva, etc.
Can you tell me which one you favor and why?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Hello fellow LVers! :wave:
I've decided my next purchase will be the Speedy B 25 or Siena PM in DE. I am looking for a smaller bag that I can use for commuting on days that I don't need to carry much (I'm currently using my Neverfull GM for commuting). I also want to enjoy it on the weekends to carry more than what fits in my Favorite, Felicie, Eva, etc.
Can you tell me which one you favor and why?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
There are several posts all asking for this. Here is the latest https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/speedy-b-25-or-siena-pm.958701/ . You can find the others by utilizing the search feature.

I was debating between both bags myself and ended up with the speedy b25. It's the perfect casual everyday bag. Plus I was able to find one made in France , so I couldn't pass it up [emoji4]