What’s your unpopular Hermes opinion?

Lizard on a B or K is absolutely gorgeous! But I get creeped out by thinking I’m carrying a reptile about. Wouldn’t mind it in a bracelet though.

I’m kinda in the same boat. I’m very afraid of lizards, to the point I can’t bring myself to touch a lizard embossed handled of a Chanel CCH, so owning a lizard bag is a nonstarter.

I’m kinda in the same boat. I’m very afraid of lizards, to the point I can’t bring myself to touch a lizard embossed handled of a Chanel CCH, so owning a lizard bag is a nonstarter.
DH offered to get me a beautiful blue ombré python lady D in Vegas. It was the most beautiful color I have seen . It creeped me out to hold It even though I have no problem catching bull snakes in my backyard and relocating them into the open space away for my home (with gloves on). Funny thing is I would love to have a B or k in croc. Somehow croc does not bother me as much as a lizard or python. Lol. The irony in the situation is my SA asked me if I was interested in exotics and I would not turn down a touch. Hahah

DH offered to get me a beautiful blue ombré python lady D in Vegas. It was the most beautiful color I have seen . It creeped me out to hold It even though I have no problem catching bull snakes in my backyard and relocating them into the open space away for my home (with gloves on). Funny thing is I would love to have a B or k in croc. Somehow croc does not bother me as much as a lizard or python. Lol. The irony in the situation is my SA asked me if I was interested in exotics and I would not turn down a touch. Hahah

Yeah I’m more open to a croc. I do better as the animal’s size gets bigger.

I just looked up the blue ombré python lady Dior…that is indeed a beautiful bag!

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
I would agree that there is an over-saturation of Birkins on social media, but imo it doesn’t really make them more common. It’s still very rare to see them, at least in cities and areas that I frequent. I do believe it makes them more conspicuous though. Which turns me off a little for safety reasons.
More people than ever before are aware of how much these bags cost, how rare they are, and how much they can fetch for on the resale market.

I would agree that there is an over-saturation of Birkins on social media, but imo it doesn’t really make them more common. It’s still very rare to see them, at least in cities and areas that I frequent. I do believe it makes them more conspicuous though. Which turns me off a little for safety reasons.
More people than ever before are aware of how much these bags cost, how rare they are, and how much they can fetch for on the resale market.
I don't think they are common at all. I hardly ever see them unless I'm in the Hermes store. BTW, I saw a B25 in the store this weekend. That thing is tiny!!!!!

Yes! My point exactly! Definitely not common in my area. I love seeing them at the store though. I saw a gorgeous dark blue birkin 30 i think being offered recently
I agree. I rarely see them in real life. Mostly online/social media. I feel like I see them non-stop.

I agree. I rarely see them in real life. Mostly online/social media. I feel like I see them non-stop.
Aside from in Paris, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen one in real life and the only ones I‘ve seen in SM are pics posted in tPF! I have searched for photos of Birkins and thus seen them online but otherwise they remain a rare sighting in my world.

Aside from in Paris, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen one in real life and the only ones I‘ve seen in SM are pics posted in tPF! I have searched for photos of Birkins and thus seen them online but otherwise they remain a rare sighting in my world.
Oh wow, on IG specifically, I see them all the time. Definitely every time I get on the app. I’m sure the algorithm is feeding my timeline because it knows my interests (retargeting). In real life I rarely see them. It’s usually when I’m out shopping in an H boutique in real life.