What’s your unpopular Hermes opinion?

The perforated 'H' logo on the Evelyne bag bugs the heck out of me, and I have no idea why.

Also, the shoulder Birkin looks like a Warner Brother's character (Wile E. Coyote) ran it over with a dump truck in his never ending quest to catch the Roadrunner.

OMG this is so funny :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Then I will name my Birkin 42 JPG II " Wile E. Coyote " . She looks just like him too :lol::lol::lol::lol: . This picture was taken 11 years ago immediately after purchase .

HERME's.jpg

The shoulder B was so people who always moaned about not being able to carry their hand-held, top-handle bag.

And for those that find the Shoulder Birkin odd looking, the Birkin is itself a HAC elan.

I don't mind whether or not people can readily buy a certain bag but I don't think the H should lie to any potencial customers. Luxury always operates on different levels and services/products that are special/popular should be for loyal, local, longterm customers first.

My unpopular opinion is although I like quite a few of all H's colours, I still prefer black.

Another is I'd rather not have diamonds on my bags unless it's for evening...and even then, probably not.