What's your thoughts-Incognito Matte

JY1217

Nov 30, 2014
Berlin
I came across this gorgeous mini bag all black. Normally when I see an all black mini available in the store I would snatch it immediately. But it is kind of different than the regular mini square : 1. The lock is magnetic instead of a classic turn lock, 2. The chains don't go through the rings, instead it is attached to the top flap, 3. The leather part of the side panels and bottom has no quilting. This bag is a bit too smoshy in real. But I'm a bit worried that if I pass on this all black in caviar, it may take forever to wait for another all black mini .
What do you think? :smile:
Cc n.jpg
metal-gr.jpg

Last edited:

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
It's a great crossbody bag. I love the look a lot. Good price as well + caviar leather. Not sure when Chanel will release a mini in caviar again and maybe not with black hardware. I've seen all black caviar mini (from previous season - brand new or gently used condition) available on couple of personal shoppers/resellers' Instagram accounts recently but they sold fast! Good luck deciding! ;)

Reactions: JY1217

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
I actually like this bag and if I was in the market for a mini, I would consider this but if your heart is set on the regular mini, I don’t think this one will satisfy you given it’s just not the same.

Cat.A

Dec 18, 2017
Italy
I don’t like the incognito bag because of the closure, first of all, and the plastic looking HDW. I know it’s caviar and square but it’s not a classic mini. If you want a caviar bag, I would suggest a Coco Handle or a Business Affinity, that are in the same range of price, maybe less, and they have the gorgeous cc closure and a beautiful HDW. I post some photos while I’m trying cocos and BAs in the store.

Attachments

Reactions: JY1217

KN89

Nov 16, 2019
I don’t like the incognito either bc it looks plastic to me. But if you like it go for it!!

Sushibunny

Dec 1, 2018
I actually quite like the one color look of it .It's different from the classic flaps which would make it a nice collectors piece but of course you can still use it. Also my SA send me this. I didn't know they had a red one! It's so pretty !

Attachments

Jan 15, 2021
I like this bag. Its different than other bags chanel has. I love the shape how its not so cubicle but has those “hips” on the side lol.
The one thing im not a fan of it, the magnetic closure. Everything else is spot on superb.

Reactions: pink*tutti

minkk

Feb 11, 2021
Hi, did you buy it? I just did and I am not 100% sure of keeping. But I did not want to pass and then regret.... Andy input on the bag and the use? Thanks!