What's your thoughts-Incognito Matte

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 23, 2020 at 3:16 PM
    Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 3:59 PM
    I came across this gorgeous mini bag all black. Normally when I see an all black mini available in the store I would snatch it immediately. But it is kind of different than the regular mini square : 1. The lock is magnetic instead of a classic turn lock, 2. The chains don't go through the rings, instead it is attached to the top flap, 3. The leather part of the side panels and bottom has no quilting. This bag is a bit too smoshy in real. But I'm a bit worried that if I pass on this all black in caviar, it may take forever to wait for another all black mini .
    What do you think? :smile:
    Cc n.jpg
    metal-gr.jpg

2. I think that's the incognito not a classic square mini

3. Oops thanks for the edit I have changed the title. No wonder it feels slightly bigger or higher than the mini square!

4. It's a great crossbody bag. I love the look a lot. Good price as well + caviar leather. Not sure when Chanel will release a mini in caviar again and maybe not with black hardware. I've seen all black caviar mini (from previous season - brand new or gently used condition) available on couple of personal shoppers/resellers' Instagram accounts recently but they sold fast! Good luck deciding! ;)

JY1217 likes this.
  5. This is really cute! How much is it?

JY1217 likes this.
  6. I think it's 3400 or 3500€ after the increase.

LegacyFox likes this.
  7. I actually like this bag and if I was in the market for a mini, I would consider this but if your heart is set on the regular mini, I don’t think this one will satisfy you given it’s just not the same.