Whats your take on python skin this season?

Been slowly accumulating a collection of python skin bags, and I totally love it! I'm sure I'm not the only one! Share your loot here! Ild super love to see it!

ps: Some of my gf's whom i've spoken to about python skin have totally been against it... but i guess... to each his own right?

Attachments

• 600392_107650659376812_1919489599_n.jpg
    600392_107650659376812_1919489599_n.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 662
That's a beautiful clutch! I think the simplicity of design works very well with exotic skin. I like how you put together with your outfits.
Sadly exotic skin really eeks my son out so I'm hesitant to buy one :shucks: but I like when other people carry them nicely.

That's a beautiful clutch! I think the simplicity of design works very well with exotic skin. I like how you put together with your outfits.
Sadly exotic skin really eeks my son out so I'm hesitant to buy one :shucks: but I like when other people carry them nicely.
thank you gidramom! :smile: I love it too! The color of the bag actually went really well with the jade bangle!

and yes... I've actually seen adults squirm at the bag... so i totally understand how your son feels!!

I got it from a private sale from this label called Saul. Try finding them on Facebook under Saul At Play. I think I bought the last piece of the green clutch, but i guess you can try contacting them to see if they have more?

i got these pieces from them! Haven't had the chance to use them all but i swear they are really addictive!!!!!!! I use the blue and the beige one for when I go to work... easy to lug around during lunch!!!

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 587
I have a nice hobo Calvin Kelin Perry, family does not like it, I love it

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very nice bags/clutches ladies. I own 2 python embossed lambskin wallets....nt certain if I wanted to take the plunge with the actual python yet...but will do it in clutch form when I do