Food What's Your Super Bowl Menu?

Oh, you can't beat Velveeta & Ro-Tel! I make mine with browned ground beef and a can of cream of mushroom soup added. If you're gonna go, go big. :lol:

We're doing pizza & wings.

Oh, you can't beat Velveeta & Ro-Tel! I make mine with browned ground beef and a can of cream of mushroom soup added. If you're gonna go, go big. :lol:

We're doing pizza & wings.

Ooo cream of mushroom soup! Good idea!

I'm making bacon wrapped dates stuffed with pepper jack. SO easy but so good! (I'm starting to diet now in preparation!)

Also doing a multi-layer dip with chili, guacamole, salsa, sour cream...mmm..

Pralines, King cake and jambalaya to show my support for the Who Dat Nation. I am a bit worried about the king cake because I've never made a yeast cake before.
We'll have the traditional stuff too -- dip, pizza, veggies.

LOL at the Redneck fondue!!!

We definitely are doing the pulled pork, some slaw and a Chocolate Gooey cake courtesy of Paula Deen recipes. And of course, my fav, the guacamole.

I will have ice cream and fixings for the GS since he is so picky!!!

Aklein - I want to come to your house!!!

Aklein - I want to come to your house!!!

Since I just moved away from NOLA, my menu is an attempt to bring a little Mardi Gras here to Snowsville.
I am going to attempt the king cake this afternoon. I will try to get some pictures up later today. Fingers crossed that it comes out well.

Pralines, King cake and jambalaya to show my support for the Who Dat Nation. I am a bit worried about the king cake because I've never made a yeast cake before.
We'll have the traditional stuff too -- dip, pizza, veggies.
Yum, what time will you put out the food??? I don't want to be late......

:lolots: glad ya'll like the Velveeta dip nickname - it's "what we call it" 'round here, so I figured everyone called it that!

So far we've progressed with our menu. DH just chopped up 50 wings and has them marinating in some fierce hot sauce concoction! They get to soak it up for 24 hours and then they allllllll go in the hot tub (deep fryer) :wlae:

Someone else is making brisket, then we've got cole slaw and beans coming, and I'm sure a plethora of sweet goodies. I still *might* make a king cake, but I'm wondering if I can make king cake cupcakes ::runs off to google::

:lolots: glad ya'll like the Velveeta dip nickname - it's "what we call it" 'round here, so I figured everyone called it that!

So far we've progressed with our menu. DH just chopped up 50 wings and has them marinating in some fierce hot sauce concoction! They get to soak it up for 24 hours and then they allllllll go in the hot tub (deep fryer) :wlae:

Someone else is making brisket, then we've got cole slaw and beans coming, and I'm sure a plethora of sweet goodies. I still *might* make a king cake, but I'm wondering if I can make king cake cupcakes ::runs off to google::

Lordy..I want to come to your house!!!:nuts:

So far we have chicken wings, a meat & cheese tray w/crackers, cheese spread w/breadsticks, chili, sandwiches, bean dip w/chips, pasta salad, brownies, some kind of veggie pie thing, and maybe taco dip? We have people coming over so you never know what will show up, haha.