what's your shoe budget?

Dunno yet. The most I've spent was $800 on a pair of CLs. I don't buy shoes very often, so I'd say I really don't have a budget yet -- I'll cross that bridge when I get there!

I used to budget about $300 a month, but now I'm banned from shoes buying until I graduate from university next year and get a really good job (or if my bf gets a good summer internship). Most shoes that I get aren't too expensive. On average, I'll usually pay about $40. The most I spent was $300 for a pair of Ugg's, but I used them a lot since computer labs are always cold.

It's not that I have a budget, but I can't fathom spending more than $350, $400 maximum on shoes. :smile: I have a bunch of designer shoes, but they were all purchased on sale (Jimmy Choo boutique in Vegas, NM, etc.)... if the shoe is really, really fabulous though, I *might* consider breaking my self-imposed rule, but I'm really happy with my "high/low" mix (which includes Nine West, BCBG, Carlos Santana, other random brands, etc. :smile: Bags though, that's a totally different story haha (my Chanel addiction guarantees that no bag is less than 2K), and I would rather have a Chanel that could last a long, long time rather than a pair of trendy (or even classic) shoes for $600-$800 that I could easily scuff. :sweatdrop:

It's not that I have a budget, but I can't fathom spending more than $350, $400 maximum on shoes. :smile: I have a bunch of designer shoes, but they were all purchased on sale (Jimmy Choo boutique in Vegas, NM, etc.)... if the shoe is really, really fabulous though, I *might* consider breaking my self-imposed rule, but I'm really happy with my "high/low" mix (which includes Nine West, BCBG, Carlos Santana, other random brands, etc. :smile: Bags though, that's a totally different story haha (my Chanel addiction guarantees that no bag is less than 2K), and I would rather have a Chanel that could last a long, long time rather than a pair of trendy (or even classic) shoes for $600-$800 that I could easily scuff. :sweatdrop:

Do you mean Las Vegas New Mexico? Surely you jest?

As long as the bills are paid first, I can have as many shoes as I want . . . but after spending quite a bit on some Louboutins last week, I'm on a short ban so I can save for an ivory and python small Stam bag.

Priorities!

If it's a pair that I truly love and won't wear out so easily, I'm willing to pay SGD600 at the most. For normal shoes that I throw out after a few weeks, I refuse to spend more than SGD60. I'm not a shoe person.