What's your second favorite brand?

Tralynn

Apr 30, 2014
my first designer handbag was a LV DE Bloomsbury (odd I know). I have 4 lv bags all DE print but when I discovered Balenciaga, I fell in love and now own 3 1/2 (the half is for the one I'm waiting to be delivered :smile:. Just curious as to what other brands you have in your collection under $2K?

My LV been sitting in the closet. All my prints are more fall/winter color so hopefully I'll find love for them again in a few months. I'm not enjoying them 1/2 as much as my city bag and most people have no idea how nice the bag is...they just think it looks cool. I love this.

I like my Pradas and Chanel. I do have LV too but am replacing them with Bals. I have to get rid of monogram bags to avoid attracting attention when I move back to Asia (which is a shame because I do love the LVs I have).

Balenciaga
McQueen
Chanel

I think Balenciaga and McQueen go hand in hand really.... Chanel i love, but it's just so expensive.... you can buy 2 Bals for the price of 1 Chanel!

My other favorites...in no particular order:

Givenchy (had a Nightingale and just loved it...such good craftsmanship)
Bottega Veneta (had a strip bag (not really the name) and the leather was to die for)
Prada (owned 3 at different times, very high quality and beautiful colors)
Chloe (my workhorse bag right now....a large Betty...my dog (avatar) almost fits in this bag!...ok, not really)
Louis Vuitton (had a Speedy...loved it...now have an insolite organizer and LVOE it!!)

My absolute favorite brand is definitely Balenciaga and I have only been collecting for about 1 1/2 years and now have 9 bags, 4 of which are different reds, and am ardently searching for more HGS at present, but my other favorite brands include:

• Gucci (I have over 10 bags from the Babouska collection, my favorite Gucci collection, and a couple of others from the Britt and Blondie collections)

• Givenchy (have and love the Tinhan Black leather studded bag)

• Yves Saint Laurent (have in black and brown and very much love the Sac Y-Rock studded bags in particular)

• Valentino (have a beautiful red leather Rockstud tote bag on the way) :biggrin:

Reactions: BagStalker44