What's your Purse-onality?

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
I saw this segment a long time ago, and I remembered it again today. Thought I'd share it here (and the LV forum) coz I think it's a lot of fun and it makes me laugh. You need to watch the clip below so answer the q?

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4442308

I'm the "purse schizophrenic" and the "the more is better chic". I'm a mommy of 2 kids and carries as she says a "full snack-bar and working pharmacy" - this cracks me up :lol::lol:but it's so TRUE!!

So, what Purse-onality are you?? It'll be fun hearing everybody's response :amuse::amuse:

I think I'm more of a purse bachelorette than a schizophrenic. I don't want to be locked into just one bag -- I want to keep it interesting. But I stay focused on whatever bag I'm with at the time because I'm a gentlewoman. :lol:

Thank you Smileglu! I love that comedian!! She does a song entitled "Because" that she sings in front of a philharmonic in one minute flat that is hilarious!! I think it can be found on Youtube. As far as the type of purse carrier I am, I haven't figured it out. I am addicted to wearing soft smooshy shoulder bags, hobos, which aren't filled to their entirety. Whatever that is!