Whats your Purse- O- nality ???

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
http://www.glam.com/app/site/tests/runTest.act?result=&id=21641347&typeId=15

You’re Utilitarian-Chic

Though you pick your purses carefully, for you it is more important that they are functional than a fashion statement. Not that you don’t go for style. It’s only that when shopping for a bag, and living life in general, you’re likely to seek out attractive, multifunctional options that truly suit your needs and offer lots of room and flexibility.

;)

I did this quiz about a week ago, and I got Utilitarian-chic also. Hence my current avatar, the Editor's Tote from Roots of Canada. Well, I am an editor, and I like lots of pockets and compartments, so I guess I can't argue. :smile:

You're a classic Lover

For you the perfect purse is a timeless piece that will look just as chic decades from now (with the right care,of course) as it does today. In general you're not one to splurge on the latest look, unless it's a new rendition of the Kelly bag. Classic, elegant, quality and triend-and-true are attributes that apply to your bag and your character.

oohhh this is very true!!:shame:
the bags selected for me were a golden ferragamo clutch, a bag of luella, a marc jacobs quilted leather satchel, another simple marc jacobs bag, an old navy velvet bag and a target bag and this jimmy choo
BGV2787_mp.jpg

divina_lucilla said:
You're a classic Lover

For you the perfect purse is a timeless piece that will look just as chic decades from now (with the right care,of course) as it does today. In general you're not one to splurge on the latest look, unless it's a new rendition of the Kelly bag. Classic, elegant, quality and triend-and-true are attributes that apply to your bag and your character.

oohhh this is very true!!:shame:
the bags selected for me were a golden ferragamo clutch, a bag of luella, a marc jacobs quilted leather satchel, another simple marc jacobs bag, an old navy velvet bag and a target bag and this jimmy choo
BGV2787_mp.jpg

I am a classics lover too....fun quiz!

You’re a Designer Diva
When you head to a boutique, you already know what you’re looking for: the season’s hottest model from a coveted big-name brand.

...So very true!