What's your Purse Forum Pattern?

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
My average pattern...

I check the Bag Showcase first (to see if Star3777 has come back yet:rolleyes: :lol: )...then the Louis Vuitton forum...then the Jewelry Box forum...then the Bag Showcase Forum again...then, back to Louis Vuitton:lol: ...if nothing's going on there, I check the General Discussion section.:girlsigh:

Every Friday, I check the Celebrity section...:rolleyes: I have no idea why.:lol:

Every Sunday night, I check Hermes (:crybaby: out of price range...) and Marc Jacobs...then, straight to Vuitton.:tender:

Am I the only one with a pattern?

You're not the only one, I have a pattern too!

First I check out the general discussion, then the Vuitton forum, then the bag showcase then the celebrity and wardrobe pages. Maybe the jewlery and shoe pages too.

Somestimes I peek at the Hermes forum.

I have no pattern anymore. I used to do Handbags and Purses first then work my way around. Now because I'm on here so much, I just check out the new posts. Sometimes when I'm on here and the forum isn't jumping, that's when I go check things more specifically.

However that's usually when I'm on at 2 am and can't sleep because I'm here.

I always go to General Discussion then LV and then the Showcase. I might also check out Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Gucci and Dior if I feel like it. I also like to check out The Beauty Bar, The Wardrobe and the Glass Slipper once every few days.

Edit: I forgot about Celebrity Watch! I like to see whats going on there, but I don't post much.

I open multiple tabs - one for general discussion, one for the LV subforum and one for the celeberty (although I only take that once a day). In the subforums I open the intresting topics in new tabs and then reads the posts in their order. when I'm done with that I go back to the general subforum and LV to see if there's any new posts. I also visit the gucci and chanel subforum once every other day, but that's just random.