What's your Purse Forum Pattern?

1. My average pattern...

I check the Bag Showcase first (to see if Star3777 has come back yet:rolleyes: :lol: )...then the Louis Vuitton forum...then the Jewelry Box forum...then the Bag Showcase Forum again...then, back to Louis Vuitton:lol: ...if nothing's going on there, I check the General Discussion section.:girlsigh:

Every Friday, I check the Celebrity section...:rolleyes: I have no idea why.:lol:

Every Sunday night, I check Hermes (:crybaby: out of price range...) and Marc Jacobs...then, straight to Vuitton.:tender:

Am I the only one with a pattern?

2. You're not the only one, I have a pattern too!

First I check out the general discussion, then the Vuitton forum, then the bag showcase then the celebrity and wardrobe pages. Maybe the jewlery and shoe pages too.

Somestimes I peek at the Hermes forum.

3. I have no pattern anymore. I used to do Handbags and Purses first then work my way around. Now because I'm on here so much, I just check out the new posts. Sometimes when I'm on here and the forum isn't jumping, that's when I go check things more specifically.

However that's usually when I'm on at 2 am and can't sleep because I'm here.

4. Purse Forum -> PM -> Hermes Subforum -> Playground -> General Discussions for anything -> TV & Cinema -> General Discussions for handbags in general

5. I go right to Balenciaga and then to the Marketplaza to check out Handbag Listings :graucho:

6. vuitton > gendisc > vuitton (..haha) > celeb > wardrobe >chanel > coach >vuitton. ;)

7. I spend a bit of time in general... and most of my time playing Queen and cleaning up etc etc :yes:

8. General > Celebrity > Vuitton > Coach

9. I always go to General Discussion then LV and then the Showcase. I might also check out Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Gucci and Dior if I feel like it. I also like to check out The Beauty Bar, The Wardrobe and the Glass Slipper once every few days.

Edit: I forgot about Celebrity Watch! I like to see whats going on there, but I don't post much.

10. I tend to jump around between handbags and purses, LV, general, wardrobe and celebrity section. Not in any particular order.

11. I open multiple tabs - one for general discussion, one for the LV subforum and one for the celeberty (although I only take that once a day). In the subforums I open the intresting topics in new tabs and then reads the posts in their order. when I'm done with that I go back to the general subforum and LV to see if there's any new posts. I also visit the gucci and chanel subforum once every other day, but that's just random.

12. I'm trying to stay away from the LV section since I PROMISED not to buy any more bags for the year so now I just spend most of my time in general.

13. I've been playing alot around Gen Discussion lately... but I def creep around in the b-bag fourm and chanel.

14. It's usually general Discussion then I move on to Coach and LV.

15. I usually start out in general, then LV, then Hermes, then general again. Sometimes I check out celebrity and clothes/shoes sections too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice