What's your opinion...

1. on the pony hair bbags? I'm contemplating whether I should get one in the near future. Any thoughts? Do they get dirty easily? Let me know what you think ladies... Thanks! :love:

2. Interesting bags...but not for me...

3. I personally have no interest in them. I'm all about the Bal leather. :yes:

4. I only like the 'leather' bags :yes:

5. I love how they look "glossy" and the silver hardware blows me over, but practically I am not sure how it would be to actually use. I have read of them balding as well and I don't want to have to baby my bags. Saks Fifth Ave in Boca Raton, FL had a black box, a pink/ swarovski first, the magenta/ purple first, as well as the greeny one in a first. Their number is 561 620 1355 and I would ask for Debbie/ Al.

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. I think the ponyhair bbags are cute in a "novelty" sort of way- they feel nice but if I had one, I would be petrified of taking them out in case it rained and messed the hair up. They look high maintenance and I personally prefer the leather bbags.

7. Christina carries a black one sometimes (either a twiggy or box) and it is drop dead gorgeous but more for evening because of the glossy sheen.

8. I've never really liked them personally.I'm more of a "leather" girl.

9. I like how they look, but like the other girls, not for me.

Bridget: it's funny that they bald...ha ha.

10. I'm not a fan of the pony hair bags. They look cheap IMO.

11. Ditto with me - i've never been a fan of the pony hair, not just with bbags, but most things as well. Never understood the pony hair shoes for example!

12. Eeks! They bald? :wtf: I didn't know that! Guess I'll pass on them as well. Thanks girls! :love: -Muah- :heart:

13. ^I know, that made me laugh so much!

14. I totally love the pony haired bags...wish I'd gotten my hands on a black twiggy, one can only wish.

15. i perfer my b-bags to be leather all the way... but i dont mind the black on black pony hair....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice