What's your opinion...

I love how they look "glossy" and the silver hardware blows me over, but practically I am not sure how it would be to actually use. I have read of them balding as well and I don't want to have to baby my bags. Saks Fifth Ave in Boca Raton, FL had a black box, a pink/ swarovski first, the magenta/ purple first, as well as the greeny one in a first. Their number is 561 620 1355 and I would ask for Debbie/ Al.

I wish you well,

Bridget

I think the ponyhair bbags are cute in a "novelty" sort of way- they feel nice but if I had one, I would be petrified of taking them out in case it rained and messed the hair up. They look high maintenance and I personally prefer the leather bbags.

Bridget S. said:
I love how they look "glossy" and the silver hardware blows me over, but practically I am not sure how it would be to actually use. I have read of them balding as well and I don't want to have to baby my bags. Saks Fifth Ave in Boca Raton, FL had a black box, a pink/ swarovski first, the magenta/ purple first, as well as the greeny one in a first. Their number is 561 620 1355 and I would ask for Debbie/ Al.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Eeks! They bald? :wtf: I didn't know that! Guess I'll pass on them as well. Thanks girls! :love: -Muah- :heart: