What's Your Opinion On The Vernis Brea MM?

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
I want to get the Alma in Rose Velour but it only comes in the PM which is too small for my likely. The Brea MM is a nice size. What do you think of it? Yay or Nay?

The PM is a bit small for my liking, but the Brea MM is a totally different style from the Alma. I think if you have your heart set on that style of purse you should wait or maybe a different colour so you can get the larger size? I ended up choosing the Brea because I like the shoulder strap plus the vachetta/vernis combo. That's another thing to consider as well because the vachetta will patina after a while and you may love or hate the combo.

I got the Brea MM in the Rose Indien (the darker pink) and I love it! The Brea MM is a really nice size, and if you can deal with the zipper, which kind of requires a 2-hand action at times, and if you don't stress over the Vachetta, it's such a pretty bag. I already have the Bellevue PM, which is a Vernis bag with vachetta, and I've had it for 2 years and it still looks great, so I already know that I like the patent leather and vachetta combination! Everyone in my family thought this new Brea was the prettiest bag ever when I brought it home. Also while on vacation in Cancun 2 week ago I saw it in the Velour color and it was also sooo pretty! Get it!

Thank you! I love the Rose Velour but the Alma PM is just too small. Do you have pictures of your Brea in Rose Indien?
I got the Brea MM in the Rose Indien (the darker pink) and I love it! The Brea MM is a really nice size, and if you can deal with the zipper, which kind of requires a 2-hand action at times, and if you don't stress over the Vachetta, it's such a pretty bag. I already have the Bellevue PM, which is a Vernis bag with vachetta, and I've had it for 2 years and it still looks great, so I already know that I like the patent leather and vachetta combination! Everyone in my family thought this new Brea was the prettiest bag ever when I brought it home. Also while on vacation in Cancun 2 week ago I saw it in the Velour color and it was also sooo pretty! Get it!

I agreed. It does look better in person. Do you think the patina will look weird when it gets darker against the Rose Velour?
Brea in Vernis is my HG bag! It looks even better in store. I say: go for it! And I actually like here more compared to Alma.

Yes, the Alma PM is too small.
The PM is a bit small for my liking, but the Brea MM is a totally different style from the Alma. I think if you have your heart set on that style of purse you should wait or maybe a different colour so you can get the larger size? I ended up choosing the Brea because I like the shoulder strap plus the vachetta/vernis combo. That's another thing to consider as well because the vachetta will patina after a while and you may love or hate the combo.

Thank you! I love the Rose Velour but the Alma PM is just too small. Do you have pictures of your Brea in Rose Indien?

I had switched over to a MAC laptop several months ago and for some reason have not been able to post pictures since then as it says that they are too big. Once someone in my family helps me with this I will! LOL! Let me see if I can figure it out one more time, otherwise I'll have to do this in a few days!:rolleyes:

OK, I think I've got it figured out now!

IMG_0692_zps563cec66.jpg

IMG_0701_zps8e7bf28c.jpg

IMG_0730_zps8b739dae.jpg

I love the brea mm. It's a beautiful bag and very comfortable. I did worry about the patina as I have never liked the look of the old Roxbury once they aged a bit though I thought the bag was absurdly adorable. I went with epi electric so that I would not have to worry about the aging process.

Beautiful, thank you! Will the ipad fit inside it?

I don't know! I am pretty sure that the iPad mini will fit in there (I was looking at getting one yesterday actually, but didn't have this new bag with me, however I'm pretty sure that the mini will fit in fine), but unsure about the regular size.