What's your opinion on the Sac De Nuit?

What kind of bag is the ostrich sac de nuit?

• Classic

• Trendy

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I have a turquoise ostrich sac de nuit MM that I'm debating about "selling." I've been cleaning out the closet and getting rid of shoes, bags, and clothes. I'm trying to trim the handbag collection to "forever" bags only at this point.

My question is do you think the sac de nuit is "forever" bag or a "trendy" bag? I keep going back and forth and I need input. TIA

Attachments

• IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 138
Honestly, I'd think about how much you use it. Don't keep it just because it's classic..keep it because you love it and know you'll use it. Otherwise, you should put the money towards something you WILL use.

I have a turquoise ostrich sac de nuit MM that I'm debating about "selling." I've been cleaning out the closet and getting rid of shoes, bags, and clothes. I'm trying to trim the handbag collection to "forever" bags only at this point.

My question is do you think the sac de nuit is "forever" bag or a "trendy" bag? I keep going back and forth and I need input. TIA
I have loved this bag since the day i saw it 3 yrs ago. I drool none stop. I have spotted your ebay auction and drool even more. I'd love nothing more then have it.. the bank says no:crybaby: