What's your opinion on the mini-classique?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girlies, I was wondering what you guys think of the mini-first bag. Nobody seems to talk about this particular style. Too small for everyone? Anyone have photos? I think it's a REALLY cute tiny bag...

2. I agree 100% it's really cute!!! I also agree 100% it's SMALL! I love it in eggplant! There was one on imagechic.com (MyPoupette's online store) sometime ago...don't know if it's still there.....

3. It's adorable but just soooooooo tiny! I feel like I even dwarf the First sometimes, I can't imagine wearing this. I'd feel like Godzilla. BALZILLA!

[​IMG]

4. ^--- heehee- that's funny!!

5. here is the pix. from eBay
    IMO, this one is cute but I prefer the First

Attached Files:

6. I think it is adorable, and I have been so tempted with the eggplant one cause I love the color... there is just no way I could use it, it's just way too tiny for me.

7. I like the mini but I prefer the mini twiggy.

8. I think I would prefer the First or maybe wait for the new Sphere GH for something extra special???

9. It's a bit too small for my taste. The size is like a small evening bag, except it really isn't an evening bag. I agree with the previous poster, SPHERE. Can't wait to check it out in person!

10. it's really cute and all but i think it won't fit all my stuff....i'd love to have one though :smile:

i wonder what colors they come in, i've only seen just a couple....the mini in bubblegum would be super adorable!!!

11. I had an apple green mini but sold it; wayyyyy to small for me, even as a going out bag (if I am to go small, I prefer a clutch).

12. I posted these before, but here're my mini-Classique and mini Twiggy collections again:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. WOW! Roxanne! I love these pixies, I feel like I am looking at a Crayola box! Gorgeous!:drool: Amazing collection!:supacool:

14. ^^ Holy Moley!!! You have an amazing collection!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice