What's your opinion on FURLA?

1. i'm more of a gucci loving freak, but i got a furla bag as a birthday gift and i'm thinking about returning it.:s I'm 17 and the style is too old for me.
    The store policy is that i can exchange but not get my money back. :wtf:

Any recommendations????

I'm thinking about the
    YOLANDE BS26

2. Personally I feel Yolande is also a little old for your age...have you handled it yourself? It's quite a structured bag.

For more casual ones, I think a small Josee in suede may be pretty nice:
    Furla USA

A Veronique may be good too:
    Furla USA

3. Love Furla, but then again, I am 30, so you may have a few years. On the other hand, I think the Veronique is ADORABLE!! I love it in the suede or the green croc!

4. I love Furla too but I'm 40, so what do I know? I don't think it would be the bag for me @ 17.

Anne

5. I think the Farrah is a good bag.. I own one in the large version, but I saw a girl carrying the smaller version yesterday, and it was a very cute bag!

6. I like Furla and I'm in my twenties. Their bags are made with quality leather and a lot of the styles are very simple yet elegant. Great for everyday bags when you don't want to be screaming out what designer you're carrying!

Since you can only exchange - I'd recommend going in there and just trying on everything that catches your eye and I'm sure one of them will stand out!

7. Luna,
    may I please ask you what is the bag on your avatar? Very nice color!

8. It's the marc by marc jacobs totally turnlock tina in firebird red. ;)

9. I too am a Gucci gal. However, I have learned to appreciate other designers. I am 32 and was in desperate 'need' of a red bag. I purchased an LV Speedy 30 in red from the Epi line and returned it. I walked passed the Furla boutique and saw the Yolande in Red 'Croco.' I purchased it and have received lots of compliments - it's gorgeous. Even though you are young, it sounds like you appreciate classic, sophisticated bags - it may work for you...

10. Thank you, Luna!

11. I like the Lynette best. It has a touch of the Chloe Betty without being, in any way, a copy:

Furla USA

12. Well... I'm 18 and personnally, my favourite bag is the Marta Bt76... I'm just a sucker for big hobo bags so.... that one is like :love:

I think you should go for the one you like the most :yes:

13. I love one furla bag, but they only carry it in Europe.
    Check out the pic;)

furlaVitello.jpg
  14. I'm 22 and I have the Furla Carrie in white (without the studs on the bottom sides) and it's a perfect bag! You can throw everything in there and it looks great. I used to use it for college books too and I was able to lug everything around. And it's gorgerous leather, very understated luxe bag.

It looks like this but without the studs...
    Furla 'Carrie' Studded Shoulder Bag - Furla - Nordstrom.com

15. I have always loved Furla and wanted one -that being said, I am pretty much a "classic" kind of girl... I do love my "fun bags" but I believe Furla sells great every-day bags. Maybe I would keep it for when I'm a bit older or why not update it with a nice touch like a keychain, brooch or ribbon?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice