What's your opinion of the Perf Bag?

camelotlady

Jul 3, 2007
I am thinking of getting one in white in the 10" size. These bags didn't take the price increase, so they are still $1595. Seems like a good choice for a summer bag, and there is no flap, so you can fit more. But is it wearable? Would it get beat up in a hurry? Please let me know if you have one!

cestbonvoyage

Sep 17, 2006
I think that E/W flap ($1595) is kinda of cute for summer also the new perforated basefall spirit flap and hobo! :tup: White should be fun to carry if you don't mind it getting dirty. Not sure if it gets stain easily?!

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
do u mean perforated?
personally not a fans of anything perforated, i have this weird trauma if i see a group of dots in a surface of something LOL
Me too. I can't look at a group of dots or a group of a bunch of small things like ants. Makes me shiver.

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
CALI
www.etincelerauthentications.com
Not me; they look diseased!
I'm sorry, but the perforated bags all look like big band aids to me.
:roflmfao: TOTALLY!!! The leather reminds me of car seats.

BTW Pam, if you like it don't mind us. I remember when we were all making fun of the Madison bags, renaming them the "weanus". Lots of people still in love with their weanus bags.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
^ LOL! Yea I think the perforated bags remind me of band aids lol. Now that someone mentioned car seats, yea they do look like the car seats of the taxis here! No offence though, JMHO! ;)