Anthra RGGH City or Seigle RGGH City?

• Anthra

• Seigle

Results are only viewable after voting.

m-s-m-d

monkey-see-monkey-do
O.G.
Aug 28, 2008
My bal purchase this year is very limited as I'm preparing for another arrival :graucho: (see siggy) So it's either Seigle RGGH City or Anthra RGGH City?

I'd looooove to get the Anthra RGGH City but I already own an 09 Anthra GGH City. Tho this may not stop me from having more Anthras:P

I also luv Seigle for it's light tan color but the leather according to my SA is somewhat dry. I'm also concerned about it getting dirty fast (just anal about my bags) However, it would be great to introduce a different color to my bal family. I currently have : black, cafe, canard, anthra, vert thyme, galet, ink and sanguine

Wish I could get both.
What are your thoughts?

^^ Thanks! that's what i thought too but I can't seem to get pass the 'dry leather' discription. It's unfortunate that I get my bals unseen in person.

I think Seigle would be a great choice. Just saw it today with RGGH - it's so pretty! I do love Anthra with RGGH though. But since you've already got an Anthra then get a different colour.:smile:

You got the Anthra already, Seigle is so lovely. I don't know why people see it as a light color, it's not really that light, it's medium color & very pretty. Light color to me is like BDR, Sahara & Argent, Seigle is more on the same shade as Galet. Just wait for the right leather that's not dry, they're just starting to show up in stores, I'm sure there's more coming to choose from.

Though choice...but i do agree to get a different color. I recently got a Canard RGGH first and I thought that color was pretty close to Anthra as well. Sigh...

imlvholic - you have a seigle velo right? how's the leather on that beauty? Bal LV just got a shipment and this is the one that's SA described as a bit dry..

pics..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Seigle_GRH_004.jpg
    Seigle_GRH_004.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 462
  • Seigle_GRH_2_001.jpg
    Seigle_GRH_2_001.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 460
I voted Seigle only because you already have anthra. I have an RH Seigle Ciity and love the color. But, anthra is also one of my favorites :smile: However, if you are worried about a light colored bag, there is nothing wrong with having two anthras! Sorry, no help here.