What's your night treatment?

rin

Sep 26, 2006
What do you slather onto your face before bed every night?

I've been using Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation. It's been good to me, but I'm curious to try something new. :smile::P

I'm a sample junkie, so i'm working through Ole Henriksen's "express the truth" wrinkle cream. I alternate that with Arbonne's REpair eye cream. I also have a sample tube of some lancome cream which I keep at my BF's.

So, just eye cream and lip balm is all I need at night.

Ole Henriksen is lovely, all the products smell yummy.

I'm currently using Dermalogica. My beautician told me to do my main cleansing program at night rather than the morning to remove the days grime. I use the ultracalming cleanser followed by the daily microfoliant, liquid vitamin C and then active moist. I've been following this for about three weeks and my skin looks great and feels soft.

In the morning I wash with water only and put active moist on and eye cream

Bliss Sleeping Peel Serum -> this has been fantastic. my skin is glowing, the acne scars are fading, and I'm always left with super smooth skin.
SK-II Facial Clear Solution -> hydration and sebum inhibition.

Strivectin Eye Cream-this has worked wonderfully for those tiny crow's feet. GlyMed Plus AHA Accelerator (serum) followed by GlyMed Plus Night Treatment Cream.

Well I'm a product junkie so it changes all the time! :P Lately I've been using Clinique's Repairwear for eyes & Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair on my face & neck. :smile:

Lately I've just been using my Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer, and applying Anew eye cream stuff when I remember or when I'm not lazy. Oh, and Softlips! Can't go to bed with dry lips.

I wash my face at night with LindiSkin face wash which i really like since it dosnt leave my skin tight and dry feeling. Then I apply Differin when I get in bed followed by moisturiser over that about 15 minutes later - along with the Lindi hydrating eye hydrator.