What's your next bag going to be?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. pixie01 - He's grown some since that photo - he was only 11 weeks there - and is now almost 5 months - and he is handsome - and his breeder is stunned by him - she thought he was nice..............but now she is devastated - she kept his brother Valdai as he is a Classic Tabby - which is what she wanted - but Altai is much better - but she is very sweet - Russian - and the nicest person you can imagine. I'm lucky to have two of her cats and her now as a friend.:yes:

2. My next purchase is hopefully going to be a Miu Miu Bow Satchel in Alluminio (dreaming) or fumo.... lets wait and see :biggrin:

Then im getting a Balenciaga Sapphire 08 - think i will have to pay retail unfortunately as they are new so cant see many popping up on eBay.

3. Princess_lydz - definitely seen Sapphire on EBay - worth checking - although right now there aren't a lot of BBags listed (check worldwide) I think there is a 'purge' going on at EBay.:yes:

4. They do - I just snapped one up.

5. My next purchase...I'm really hoping for an Edith hobo! That's the only bag I can think of that I really want right now. :whistle:

6. Oh Lescoy, your kitties are just so fabulous.

Back to topic... I'm holding out for a small Chloe Betty.

Maria, there were no Parati's in Sacoche, but a lot of python Heloises. The blue was divine.

7. Hi everyone! It's my first time on the Chloe forum. My next bag is a python Silverado that I got from alover tPFer. I can't wait! After that, I have 2 Gerard Darel pythons due (I'm on a python kick lately), and a Prada Fairy.

8. WElcome to this corner of tPF!
    A python Silverado sounds very good... PLease, post pics when you get her!

9. I see... The blue Heli is intriguing me...

I wonder when they will send another of their (ir)regular emails with sale stuff and new collection items...

10. Cool which style did you get? Im wanting the part-time. It a bargain or near retail?

11. I dont think there are bargains to be found when it comes to Bbags:nogood:... they can be cheaper than ebay average or near retail:sad:... especially in the new colours or old popular colours:Push:... Blimey!:crybaby:

12. There have been some good prices on BBags on EBay - even on the newer colours - but they seem to be drying up. :yes: Definitely worth watching though - as you can be lucky:tup:

13. purseinsanity - Hi there - nice to see you here - and hope you love your python Silverado when she arrives - we'll all be waiting to see her:yes:

14. Welcome to the Chloe forum, the girls on here are fab, great for advice and a general old chat. Hope you have fun here.:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice