What's your next bag going to be?

just saw Altai in your profile, so handsome:heart:

pixie01 - He's grown some since that photo - he was only 11 weeks there - and is now almost 5 months - and he is handsome - and his breeder is stunned by him - she thought he was nice..............but now she is devastated - she kept his brother Valdai as he is a Classic Tabby - which is what she wanted - but Altai is much better - but she is very sweet - Russian - and the nicest person you can imagine. I'm lucky to have two of her cats and her now as a friend.:yes:

My next purchase is hopefully going to be a Miu Miu Bow Satchel in Alluminio (dreaming) or fumo.... lets wait and see :biggrin:

Then im getting a Balenciaga Sapphire 08 - think i will have to pay retail unfortunately as they are new so cant see many popping up on eBay.

My next purchase is hopefully going to be a Miu Miu Bow Satchel in Alluminio (dreaming) or fumo.... lets wait and see :biggrin:

Then im getting a Balenciaga Sapphire 08 - think i will have to pay retail unfortunately as they are new so cant see many popping up on eBay.

Princess_lydz - definitely seen Sapphire on EBay - worth checking - although right now there aren't a lot of BBags listed (check worldwide) I think there is a 'purge' going on at EBay.:yes:

Oh Lescoy, your kitties are just so fabulous.

Back to topic... I'm holding out for a small Chloe Betty.

Maria, there were no Parati's in Sacoche, but a lot of python Heloises. The blue was divine.

Hi everyone! It's my first time on the Chloe forum. My next bag is a python Silverado that I got from alover tPFer. I can't wait! After that, I have 2 Gerard Darel pythons due (I'm on a python kick lately), and a Prada Fairy.

Oh Lescoy, your kitties are just so fabulous.

Back to topic... I'm holding out for a small Chloe Betty.

Maria, there were no Parati's in Sacoche, but a lot of python Heloises. The blue was divine.

I see... The blue Heli is intriguing me...

I wonder when they will send another of their (ir)regular emails with sale stuff and new collection items...

There have been some good prices on BBags on EBay - even on the newer colours - but they seem to be drying up. :yes: Definitely worth watching though - as you can be lucky:tup:

Hi everyone! It's my first time on the Chloe forum. My next bag is a python Silverado that I got from alover tPFer. I can't wait! After that, I have 2 Gerard Darel pythons due (I'm on a python kick lately), and a Prada Fairy.

purseinsanity - Hi there - nice to see you here - and hope you love your python Silverado when she arrives - we'll all be waiting to see her:yes:

Welcome to the Chloe forum, the girls on here are fab, great for advice and a general old chat. Hope you have fun here.:yahoo: