What's your next bag going to be?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, one of my fav's:heart: Can't wait to see pics when she arrives:woohoo:

2. I couldnt do with the chains, either... the price is very good...

Have you seen the Parati in Sacoche? Anything else on sale?

3. im very excited about this bag..lol:woohoo:

4. I am still kicking myself for not having bid on another python silverado which was listed by a lovely tPFer from the UK...

I hope to get one of these in the distant future... but it'd have to come from Europe... blimey!

5. Sounds exciting BMB - look forward to seeing the pics! :tup:

Mariabdc - good luck with finding one too!

6. yes this one was from the uk! so perfect!
    its the small silverado i think so perfect for going out!
    [​IMG]

7. small chloe paraty in rock or old pink:heart:

Attached Files:

8. Thanks... i am on a ban:Push:... my bal addiction isnt helping my finances at all.:nogood:..

9. wow... i could do with a bag like this one... This silverado is one of your best finds...

10. Wow - what a gorgeous colour. It seems a great size too.. :tup:

11. mariabdc - the only way to 'ban' you is to either have your hands cut off - or you chained to some stake - either is perfectly feasible - and for the price of an EasyJet flight to Madrid - I'm more than happy to oblige;)

12. I am refusing point blank to visit the bal forum LOL - the last thing i need is another designer bag addiction :sweatdrop:..:Push:

13. i need to ban myself, the only way to do it would be to burn my laptop! so i dont have access to all the good deals i keep seeing!