What's your "natural" hair color?

1. I just finished reading the Carmen Electra thread re: hair color....So I thought....Hmm, what's everyone's "natural" hair color on tPF?? Also, are you wearing it natural now, or have you changed the color? (color change, highlights, frosting etc.)

I'm a brunette...dark brown hair. Natural for me.:yes: No coloring, etc.

2. Light brown....natural for me too!

3. Dark brown as a child which turned light brown as a preteen. I've been coloring it dark brown/black since the age of 15.:sneaky:

4. Red! :smile:

5. Black :smile:

6. flame blood red! hehe
    it's hard to upkeep tho... fades w every wash =(

7. I have dark blonde hair, I get light blonde highlights. I've tried to go natural, I just look a whole lot better with light blonde highlights.

8. Light brown, but I have blonde highlights in my hair :smile:

9. black... i've never colored or highlighted my hair. i've never had perms or anything either, since i do have naturally wavy hair. the most damage i probably do to my hair is from using a flat iron almost every day.

10. jet black.

11. Natural dark brown, with lots of gray...started very young ( early 20's, hereditary)....so I have colored my hair for years...light brown with lots of highlights in summer and a bit darker, reddish brown in winter.

I do it myself, and I must do a pretty good job...lol...my friend and were talking about gray hair yesterday...and she said but you don't have any??? I almost spit my soda out, I laughed so hard...

12. My natural color is a medium reddish brown but it's kinda flat so I have blond highlights. If I ever grow my hair out long enough, I'm doing a color like Julianne Moore's but for short hair, I'm better off with some blond.

13. if God didn't want me to be blonde, He wouldn't have invented bleach. :yes:

the closest i've had to "virgin" or "natural" hair since i was about 10 still had a copper glaze on it so i don't actually remember. it's some shade of medium to chestnut brown, i think. :smile:

14. :yes: Ditto! Me too!:P

15. My natural hair color is med. brown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice