What's your MOST valuable bag ever?

1. Hi all...since jello started a thread on your cheapest bag, it would be interesting to see what your most valuable bag is. Is it a LV or another brand?

2. my most expensive bag is a Gucci... all my LVs are under $1000, I don't have a very big LV collection.

3. Mine is a Gucci as well......

4. My s/o epi

5. Mine is definitely a Vuitton.

6. I my most expensive bag is my Chloe Betty, then my Balenciaga box...

7. LV :yes:... Hudson PM, Denim Speedy, black MC Alma... same price range, I think.

8. My most valuable bag is a Dior Saddle bag my husband bought me for our first Christmas together. It's not the most expensive bag in my collection, that would definitely be a LV bag.

9. It used to be my Manhattan GM (but then I gave it to my mom).

So now it would probably be my Batignolles Horizontal....I did just buy a Keepall 50 but bought it used so I paid less than I did for my BH (because I bought the BH new at the LV store).

10. I would say my brown pink cherry blossom papillon. I missed when it was in stores so I had to buy from eBay. Yikes! I really do love it, so it was worth it!

11. My Lodge PM in black MC! One day it'll be my black MC speedy (when I ever buy it!)

12. not the most expensive but my most valauable would be my MC trouville. A gift from my mom, bt she asked me to wait until we get to europe and she'd buy me one. In short, the bag and a trip to europe were her gifts for my last birthday. It was really a memorable one. She's the sweetest.

13. Twiggers I would love to see your collection. It sounds like it's really massive! : )

14. My Gucci Jackie-O Bardot that my DH gave to me for V-day.

15. My Black MC Petite Noe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice