whats your most expensive louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe...I've only gotten one LV direct from the boutique...Damier Sophie. All of my other bags are from ebay since I like LE Murakami items that are long sold out. My Cerises Speedy has been the most expensive so far, but I still got it for under orignal retail and it's in pretty good condition. :smile: After that one would be my fabulous Cherry Blossom papillon. The rest are pochettes.

Mirage speedy.. so far...

but if I get a chance to buy something for Xmas for myself..it's either Suhali PM lockit silver w/c cost about $2300 or either MC speedy in white or black ($2000)

My most expensive bag right now is my MC pochette but I bought it for $300 on ebay - the most I would spend right now would be about $500 but only if I found my MC wedges with a strap close to my size.

I think it all depends on what knd of $$ you have -- it's all relative ;)

The most I've spent is on my Mirage Speedy. I think it'll be the most I'll ever spend on an LV. I had to lie to the BF and say it's was only half the price & he was STILL trippin'....eeek! He'll catch on, I know it!!

I couldn't imagine myself buying something more than $2000 expect for car and house. So my most expensive is my Marina PM (1200 +tax)

Status
Not open for further replies.