whats your most expensive louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAITIE LV

Nov 17, 2007
hey ladys, my husband and i were in louis the other day, and i fell in love with the mono mirage musette burgundy bag and her in australia that costs $3800 which is a lot of money needless to say he bought it for me though he did say hes scared for the day i want to spend more than that on a bag , hahaha, but it got me to thinking what is the most you would spend or have spent on a louis?

my most expensive LV as yet is the Damier Ribera MM -- SGD$1720.
I'm still a student, struggling to pay my bills and stuff. So I really baby my bags to death.
Maybe when I graduate, I can start to save up for more LVs. but that's just a thought, because I dont know if I can ever use so many bags in a lifetime. :P

awww your husband is SOOO sweet!! post some pics of your new mirage musette, the mirage line is gorgeoussss.

the most I've ever spent was $1650 ($1782 w/ tax) on my miroir lockit. Anything more (unless it's luggage) and I'll just take my money and put it towards Hermes.

CAITIE your hubz is such a darling ooh I'm envious! My bf would never allow me anywhere near a LV store.
he cannot understand how people spend that much on bags, the same way as I dont understand how he can spend so much $$ modifying car parts. :sweatdrop:

OMGGGG same with my bf. the $2k RIMS? aftermaket coilovers, turbo, paintjobs? all for what? to get caught by the cops? you really cant' do anything with that power anyways..

OMGGGG same with my bf. the $2k RIMS? aftermaket coilovers, turbo, paintjobs? all for what? to get caught by the cops? you really cant' do anything with that power anyways..

:roflmfao: omg that comment made my NIGHT! :tup: i know all too well how you ladies feel!!!

yikes but i'm a bit nervous to say that i want some pretty rims for my car :Push: none of that turbo, coilovers, lip/body kit, trunkbar stuff though. well maybe a cf hood..... oh goodness ladies, knock some purse senses back into me!!!! :wtf:

two way tie between my mc speedy and motard pochette ($1800). not really afraid to go more. but if i have 5k saved up, i think i'd go for a hermes kelly.

like Gelare above, I'm a student too! My most expensive is my mirage speedy. i baby her to DEATH and even bought the matching bandeau to pretty her up :biggrin: I honestly stare, dream and wish for more...I just wish I had a "real" job so I could save up and buy more purses teehee. Crazy, I know

Yeah that's just madness! Most of the things he tell me about cars, I dont understand.. really... those car lingo... what air-intake etc.. oh I dont even remember the names.

I think it is still cheaper to be obsessed about bags haha

Status
Not open for further replies.