What's your most comfortable HH?

cciele

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Hi Hotties,

Which HH bags do you find the most comfortable to wear? I keep thinking a crossbody bag should be more comfortable than a shoulder bag for lengthy wearing, but so far my Havana and Inka are the most comfortable ones I own!

My Dominique Hobo (sold) and Gaza Hobo....I love my Tharpe but it's double strapped and I get annoyed when one falls off the shoulder....:mad:
I must get a Lorca and a Havana SOON!!!

^^^ I'm glad you mentioned that about the Tharpe, Chodessa. I really love the style of the bag, but have decided after several mistakes that satchel handles just aren't for me. My last few purchases have been double handled and that's probably why the Lorca feels so comfortable to me.

The Marcel clutch is my most comfortable HH bag because it's lightweight and I wear it crossbody style. I also have the Pallenberg Duffel in Saffron and the Margot Zipper Satchel in Grey w/ geometric print, and while I love those two bags, they always end up making my shoulder or arm hurt. That's why smaller, crossbody bags are my new kick...I already have my eye on the KoKo Mini bag in HH's Spring '09 collection :drool:

My Dominique Hobo (sold) and Gaza Hobo....I love my Tharpe but it's double strapped and I get annoyed when one falls off the shoulder....:mad:
I must get a Lorca and a Havana SOON!!!

Chodessa, I love your Tharpe, it's so lady like. However I understand what you mean about double straps, with one usually falling off. I have to say that my Gaza Satchel, the straps stay put and I like that! Oh and I do love your Gaza Hobo. I drool over it every time I see it.

For me, it's definitely the Havana. The strap is super comfy, and it doesn't slip at all, so I never have to keep pulling it up, like on some of my bags. And it is super light-weight which makes it feels effortless to wear!