What's your make up remover wipe?

Nov 29, 2011
Just switched from Neutrogena oil free to Simple Brand wipes...mainly because that's what Allison Williams uses and who can deny that she has FABULOUS skin....my question is, what remover wipes does everyone swear by these days and why?!? Also, do you REALLY not rinse after use?

I used Dickinson's towelettes brand. It has witch hazel in it as well, which my great grandmother used to always tell me to put on blemishes. They're a little tough to find, but Ricky's in NYC has them for the cheapest I've seen at $5.99/20 count and I believe Walgreens carries them as well!

I used Dickinson's towelettes brand. It has witch hazel in it as well, which my great grandmother used to always tell me to put on blemishes. They're a little tough to find, but Ricky's in NYC has them for the cheapest I've seen at $5.99/20 count and I believe Walgreens carries them as well!

Witch hazel? What are the benefits to using witch hazel on blemishes?

I use the Simple Wipe or baby wipes... I have to use an eye makeup remover with baby wipes though because they don't get all my mascara off... I use the Simple eye makeup remover or a cleansing water.

I always wash my face after. I prefer using an oil cleaner to remove my makeup though. I mostly keep the wipes in my purse for nights when I may not come home after being out.