What's your limit?

is $140 crazy for a dolce? ive been CRAVING one and offered that on a tan PG dolce. my bday is next week so my parents r giving me money to buy something so i thought id get it. i feel so weak in the knees for how much im spending though...

is $140 crazy for a dolce? ive been CRAVING one and offered that on a tan PG dolce. my bday is next week so my parents r giving me money to buy something so i thought id get it. i feel so weak in the knees for how much im spending though...

If you love it, then that's fine~ I wouldn't say that it's too much at all :nogood: I've overpaid on things that I really wanted, and I'm really happy that I did... you might regret it later if you pass this opportunity up!!!

I think that it's not to high for a TAN PG item. The way those thing are selliing on ebay $140 is a deal. Plus, It's you birthday, it's ok to splurge on yourself.

ah i may not even get it since one girl is waiting to bid on it till midnight and she knows my offer of $140. its so annoying when u bid and everyone just wait until the last minute. probably no tan PG for me..

I won't pay a ridiculous amount over retail for a bag, like I won't pay over $200 for a zucca or gioco, no matter how much I love the print. A little over retail is okay, but not like $30 or $40 over!