What's your inspiration?

I think my style is still evolving but I always seem to go for something that isn't 'boring' and I try to stay away from styles that are seen everywhere, like the balenciaga moto and the prada rectangular shape bags... I used to like huge bags so i could stuff everything inside, then now I like small bags that look more dainty.... so a bit schizophrenic :biggrin:

Maybe the shift in tastes and likes represent our changes in attitude, outlook and personality :smile:

Functional and practical!

My bag has to be organized, but also it has to be a bag that I'm happy with, or else I will donate, re-home, or give it away. I don't let things sit and collect dust. I'd rather get my money's worth and spend a little more on a good quality bag that'll last and fulfill my needs!!

I love a nice slouchy leather bag with a bit of structure ( enough for the bag to stand on its own)

Fashion blogs. Currently the looks I like to copy (sometimes) are wendyslookbook, atlantic-pacific and vivaluxury. The over-the-top looks I don't copy but they are fun to look at.

I'm in a structured bag phase ATM, it's actually easier to find things. I got bored with the Scanda-rock look. The look I'm channeling is polished very early 1980s but slightly more undone

Attachments

• 20_Turbeville.jpg
    20_Turbeville.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 95
I think my style is still evolving but I always seem to go for something that isn't 'boring' and I try to stay away from styles that are seen everywhere, like the balenciaga moto and the prada rectangular shape bags... I used to like huge bags so i could stuff everything inside, then now I like small bags that look more dainty.... so a bit schizophrenic :biggrin:

Maybe the shift in tastes and likes represent our changes in attitude, outlook and personality :smile:

I'm both, I have my big bags and my tiny weeny bags! I like to stay away from the more common bags as well. :biggrin:

I have clothes that range from bohemian to rocker but I tend to only wear one "statement" piece at a time. Overall I would say I tend to go for a casual but put-together look (jeans, maybe ballet flats, cardigan, nice top, or in the summer a sundress and sandals) and I try to carry a bag that matches the best- I go for function first (ie not a huge day bag at dinner, crossbody if I'm doing a lot of shopping, etc) and then once I've narrowed that down, I pick by color.