Workplace What's your imaginary career?

i always dream of either opening my own cafe or little store, or either that work in banking, which given my math skills... not possible. Lol.

Or become a bag collector. Imagine getting paid to do that!

I love animals and If I could I would have lots and lots of them at my house. But I don't think my fiance or the neighbors would be too happy having a zoo in our house and in our backyard:smile: I have always wanted to open up a shelter for animals. Anyone that can not care or does not want their animal anymore, could just drop them off no questions asked. I would have a staff of vets available 24/7. It would definetly be a no kill shelter. I would send people out to check out the the homes and interview the families that were interested in adopting the animals. If for some reason a animal was not adopted It would be able to live in the shelter for ever and I would have a staff tend to them and interact with them on a daily basis. If I won the lotto or made a huge amount money in real estate I would do this. As you can see I have put a lot of thought into this!!! Maybe one day :smile: