What's your imaginary career?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The person who picks out songs for movie soundtracks. I've always wanted to do that.

2. Queen of the world :queen:

3. I always wanted to be a art gallery owner or the owner of a high end jewelry store.

AJ

4. I've always want to be a stylist! Find clothes for people, sort out their wardrobes, find the style that suits them etc etc etc !
    I get shivvers just thinking about it!:smile:

5. I can't sing one word in tune and my voice cracks all the time. My dog howls when I sing and my husband is deaf in his right ear from me singing in the car from the passenger side seat. With all of this, I would LOVE to a world renowned opera singer. Ahhhhh, to sing a duet with Andre Bocelli (swoons). :tender:

6. I always wanted to be a ballerina.

7. A vet but since I'm a klutz, that's out of the question in reality.

8. Art director or a writer of psychological suspenses.

The former is purely imaginary, but there's still hope for the latter before I die!

9. A museum curator, or to work at a place like Christie's! Or to maintain a library full of ancient books; maybe work at the Bodleian Library.

10. I am a novelist!!

11. A buyer for like Saks or Barneys.

I've also always wanted to be an obstetrician or mid-wife

12. Travel writer!

13. ohh booyy..
    well I've always wanted to be a Pop Star.
    Think of Cora Corman from Music & Lyrics.
    This is kind of embarassing haha.
    Since I'm a terrible singer.

14. Ok you know those fake news programs like "Dateline" "20/20" and "48 Hours Mystery?" I LOVE 'em!!! I would love to be a writer for one of those programs. The narrations are always so hokey it's a riot!:

Killer bees: is your family in danger???

15. A writer....but that will come in due time! :greengrin: