What's your goal?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Share your goal here! Let's get all our butts in gear to reach it and be super fabulous! :flowers:

2. i want to lose 35-55 lbs...... but i am willing to settle for 5 lbs for now.. hehe

3. i've lost 15 pounds as of today, and i would like to lose 35 more - i'm well on my way!

4. I've lost 8 lbs. but I really just want to tone up. Would like to wear a bikini this summer.

5. in the long run i'd like to lose 20 lbs, but for now i'd be happy with 10. :biggrin:

6. i want to loes 20 pounds. the sooner the better. it's harder than it seems!

7. My goal is to complete my undergrad, my MBA and finalize with my Doctorate. ;)

8. In Diet and Fitness? :P

9. hehe ;)

10. I would like to lose 15-20 lbs. I've lost 3 pounds already over the last 2 weeks. Its strange b/c when I was walking 3 miles a day I wasn't losing anything & now I haven't been working out as much it's all of a sudden coming off. I love it!!

11. cut out all coke products and lose around 20 lbs. Since today was Monday and my move is finished I cut out 1 coke today (switched it with a diet snapple, which is about the only diet thing I like)....so the goal this week is to cut out 1 coke a day and to also eat breakfast everyday (today I had a yogurt).

12. lose 10 pounds minimum by end of july...

13. I want to get down to 150 lbs for 5ft9.

14. Loose 10 pounds by my birthday!!!

15. I want to lose 30 lbs...I'm using the Calorie King app on my pc & keeping track of what I eat. I also want to work out (bleh) and eat healthy! As I write this I am eating a plate of broccoli & carrots- yummy! I've lost 4 lbs so far (in about a month)..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice