What's your GO TO DOONEY BAG??

Julie Ann

Dec 3, 2015
Mine is my black Saffiano zip zip satchel!! I love that bag. Love the leather, love that it's light weight. I wear with whatever. Dress it up, or dress it down. Shoot sometimes I wear it with my sweat pants when I'm going to the store :smile:) I thought this would be a cool thread to show off what our go to bag is. Out of all of our collections what's the one bag you always go to?

My old Cabriolet satchel. I've had it for over 15 years I think. The strap has always been hidden, but the leather has patinaed quite nicely.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 601
Mine is my black Saffiano zip zip satchel!! I love that bag. Love the leather, love that it's light weight. I wear with whatever. Dress it up, or dress it down. Shoot sometimes I wear it with my sweat pants when I'm going to the store :smile:) I thought this would be a cool thread to show off what our go to bag is. Out of all of our collections what's the one bag you always go to?

Oooh this is a great thread Julie Ann. Well since I am a newbie to the Dooney world I only have two bags: the embossed woven plum drawstring and Ms. Florentine Buckley in Chestnut. But I've been rocking the mess out of the plum drawstring. I am definitely a purple girl. I'm also a newbie in the handbag designer world in general and did a lot of research on the best brand with quality bags that will last and Dooney & Bourke repeatedly came up sooo yeah here I am a converted Dooneynista [emoji4]

Guess I'm kind of a lapsed Dooneynista since I took a year or so off. Back again though and making up for lost time.

Haven't been in this too long.... but have been carrying my small Kendall since I got her. I literally am not able to carry anything else. She's not the most beautiful bag in my closet but she's for sure the most fun to carry.

Guess I'm kind of a lapsed Dooneynista since I took a year or so off. Back again though and making up for lost time.

Haven't been in this too long.... but have been carrying my small Kendall since I got her. I literally am not able to carry anything else. She's not the most beautiful bag in my closet but she's for sure the most fun to carry.

I just ordered a mini Kendall drawstring crossbody on the 12 days of Dooney :smile: can't wait to see what all she holds. Thanks for sharing :smile: and welcome back

Thanks!

I guess I'm a "lapsed Dooneynista," as well. My last Dooney purchase was over a decade ago. My tastes changed and then just recently I purchased my first Dooney in years and I've fallen in love all over again.

Mornin'!:smile:

Throughout the Summer and until very recently my go to Dooney was my marine croco zip zip. I carried her every day, regardless of what I was wearing, which is always very casual.

Now my every day go to Dooney is my red saffiano zip zip. I'll carry her through the Winter and longer. My go to "Weekends in San Francisco" Dooney is my nylon zebra tote. She does her job very well and won't be replaced any time soon.(No matter how much I lust at all the beautiful shoppers/totes I see in this forum!:lol:)

Both sporting the MK bicolor fur pom I bought during Macy's F&F sale. The interior of the zebra tote is red.

Attachments

• Dooney go to TPF.jpg
    Dooney go to TPF.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 548
  • Dooney go to TPF 1.jpg
    Dooney go to TPF 1.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 529
A pebbled leather Dooney satchel... either a zip zip or the original Dillen style (like the Bristol Flo, but without the extra belting. The pebbled leather is care free and the styles are lighter weight but hold a lot.

It's definitely been my florentine Chelsea in elephant ! I feel like the color goes with absolutely everything , and I've been hard on it even though it's a florentine but she still looks beautiful ! I find myself switching into it often ! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450298466.534327.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1450298508.454574.jpg

The small Kendall is adorable. I wore one of them today. I have two so far.
treesm_zpsverni1gy.jpg

I don't really have a to go bag. I always look at my bags in my closet and my clothes and figure out which bag I want to use. :tender: