What's your favourite mono bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering!
    Mine is Neverfull mm!

2. OM Delightful MM

3. Mine is speedy b 35.

4. Im really loving my Retiro Mono/Cerise...she gets lots of compliments :heart:

5. I love them all, but I particularly like the Christopher PM in Mono Macassar.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464161702.005270.jpg

prepster likes this.
  6. I love speedy 25 or my lovely turenne ❤️

Attached Files:

prepster likes this.
  7. I love my pochette Metis

8. They all look beautiful but my favorite would the Pochette Metis too! Just can't imagine seeing it in any other canvas/texture!

codegirl likes this.
  9. my neverfull mm

10. Ooh, difficult question. For me it would be Speedy B 30. I also think the Totally MM looks great in mono.

11. Nf and alma

12. Classic speedy 35

13. This looks amazing!

Lovely Turenne!

Quite varied choices so far from everyone. Interesting to hear, love the pics too!

14. Turenne! LVoe this bag[emoji173]️ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464182402.507469.jpg

15. Palermo PM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice