What's your favourite face wash?

A new favorite: Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm

I have been using this for the last 6 months after it was recommended to me in spacenk when I went to restock on eve lom cleanser.

Soooooo glad I tried it. It's luxurious, cleans without drying & also has the capacity to relax or uplift depending on whether used in the morning or before bed.

I don't recommend the EH moringa foaming cleanser though. Very disappointing. The foam vanishes & I feel like you end up using a lot of product, the face doesn't feel particularly cleansed after use & the original scent of the balm (which is delicious) dissipates almost instantly leaving a smell reminiscent of citrus cleaning products. It gathers dust in my bathroom which is a bit irksome considering the £35 price!

I have been using this for the last 6 months after it was recommended to me in spacenk when I went to restock on eve lom cleanser.

Soooooo glad I tried it. It's luxurious, cleans without drying & also has the capacity to relax or uplift depending on whether used in the morning or before bed.

I don't recommend the EH moringa foaming cleanser though. Very disappointing. The foam vanishes & I feel like you end up using a lot of product, the face doesn't feel particularly cleansed after use & the original scent of the balm (which is delicious) dissipates almost instantly leaving a smell reminiscent of citrus cleaning products. It gathers dust in my bathroom which is a bit irksome considering the £35 price!

Good to know! Her other products didn't look as promising as the balm. I do love the cloth that comes with it too.

Shu uemura cleansing oil a/o (green colour). 400mls lasts 6months, I use between 2-4 pumps depending on make up application for the day, use only in the evenings, every.single.evening (no morning cleanser required for me, just lukewarm water), no other cleanser needed or double washing.

I've been using this for 3 years all seasons and my skin has not yet been tired of it.
I used to be partial to breakouts. I remember that my skin used to be oily on the t-zones and dry on the cheeks.
Since using the cleansing oil, I've been, what they call 'normal' skin. I am certain my skin has changed from this oil and settled wonderfully, because everything else, from toners, masks serums to moisturisers have changed over the years, searching for the one I'm most happy with.

All I can say, is that if you've never considered using cleansing oils, give it a try. I did start with shu uemura and haven't tried anything else, so I might be biased, but I'd recommend it anyone listening.

Shu uemura cleansing oil a/o (green colour). 400mls lasts 6months, I use between 2-4 pumps depending on make up application for the day, use only in the evenings, every.single.evening (no morning cleanser required for me, just lukewarm water), no other cleanser needed or double washing.

I've been using this for 3 years all seasons and my skin has not yet been tired of it.
I used to be partial to breakouts. I remember that my skin used to be oily on the t-zones and dry on the cheeks.
Since using the cleansing oil, I've been, what they call 'normal' skin. I am certain my skin has changed from this oil and settled wonderfully, because everything else, from toners, masks serums to moisturisers have changed over the years, searching for the one I'm most happy with.

All I can say, is that if you've never considered using cleansing oils, give it a try. I did start with shu uemura and haven't tried anything else, so I might be biased, but I'd recommend it anyone listening.

I just started using the Tatcha cleansing oil and I am liking it so far. I have normal to dry skin so hoping that this will be it for me forever. ..haha.

I just started using the Tatcha cleansing oil and I am liking it so far. I have normal to dry skin so hoping that this will be it for me forever. ..haha.

I do hope your able to find your holy grail!! once you find it, you'll think that it's made JUST for you. I'm lucky enough that my cleansing oil works for all seasons of the year, but I do need to find seasonal moisturising products though. Goodluck in your hunt!