Food whats your favorite wine?

My favorite vineyard is Chateau Montelena. I haven't had a bad wine yet. For summer I like Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc 2006. I like the 2006 much better than the 2005.

It's nothing fancy, and it's very cheap, but right now I'm loving Trader Joe's Charles Shaw (2 Buck Chuck) Shiraz. Just noticed you're from Alaska, so I'm not sure if you have Trader Joe's up there.

I have so many, it's hard to list them, but....

woop woop verdehlo
Cloudy bay Sauvingnon Blanc
A Mano (It's an italian red, not sure of the variatal)
Colossi (Chianti)
Veuve Cleuquot Champagne

It's nothing fancy, and it's very cheap, but right now I'm loving Trader Joe's Charles Shaw (2 Buck Chuck) Shiraz. Just noticed you're from Alaska, so I'm not sure if you have Trader Joe's up there.

No Trader Joe's up here of course. Infact theres not really anything in the town where I live, we just got our first Starbucks the other month... LOL I feel so deprived.

Hmmm...you know what I'm really into now for summer??? Sangria-homemade. It's sooo good...

All you do is combine:

frozen lemonade in can
frozen limeade in can
frozen purple grape juice in can
fresh fruit
some soda...
and of course, most importantly, any kind of red wine....I like Lambrosco...it's a cheap table wine.

It is sooo refreshing and tasty for summer!!!

^^^ Sangria is sooo nice.

At the moment with it being nice and sunny I've been trying lots of sparkling Rosé wines which I love. I couldn't tell you my favourite though as I don't remember after trying so many (not all at once though ;) )