Food whats your favorite wine?

LAMBRUSCO RIUNITE, love the taste is like pure juice lol so refreshing!!!!!! n is cheap!!
riunite.jpg

My new favorite is Asunto de Vino '07 Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile.

It's a cheapie w/ a screw top, but it's so tasty. It's fruity & buttery smooth, but not sweet. It doesn't taste woody or smokey or vinegary, which is what I usually hate about reds.

I've just been introduced to sparkling shiraz... I am not a big wine drinker and I only drink white wine. Red is too bold for me, but these are almost like sangria - I could finish a bottle without even noticing. Make sure you chill it first!

My favorite cheap wine (that DH laughs at me for drinking - he's a wine snob) - Barefoot Pinot Grigio (for those of you who follow the "what are you drinking" thread, I'm always drinking it)

My ALL TIME favorite wine that I buy by the case because I don't want anyone else at the local wine shop to know about it :sneaky:......... Broadbent Vinho Verde, from Portugal.

It's in a lovely green bottle with a big painted flower on the label. It's lightly carbonated, so you get a *burst* of fizz with a very refreshing, light finish. OOOOOH I'm gonna go down to the cellar and grab a bottle to chill for dinner right now!!

Oh, and the other really awesome thing - this wine is around $10. Try it. Trust me.

I'm a Chardonnay fan - :heart: ZD and Frei Brothers. My DBF buys dozens of bottles of the cheap Trader Joe's wines and most of them are very good. His friends live nextdoor to us and come to raid our wine all the time so we hide my favorite wines and let them take our cheap bottles.