Food whats your favorite wine?

Jordan Chardonnay. :heart:Love it:heart: I usually just drink it when I'm out to dinner for the company.;) My home wine is more along the lines of Lindeman's or Yellow Tail.

I love Shiraz and Pinor Noir.....

I buy a lot of Australian wines - Penfold's, Rosemount Estate, Yellow Tail.

I am not really that into white wines, but I am trying to experiment a bit more.

riesling
gewurztraminer
pinot grigio
pinot noir
chianti
cabernet sauvignon
chardonnay

in that order

riesling and gewurztraminer is hands down the best white wine on the face of this earth IMO (apparently i love german wine). it's like drinking alcoholic candy.

oh and rose wine is always great

brands:
i'm a fan of kendall jackson and yellowtail (i'm poor, that's all i could really afford)
but i tend to buy a lot of the wines from vendange (they come in humongous sizes and they're only $8 at the stores for the Liter size AND sometimes they come with $3 r******! HAHA)

My husband and I love red wine with dinner, so about 4 days out of the week, we share a bottle of relatively cheap table wine: :drinkup:

Ravenswood Merlot or Cabernet
Vega Sendoa Temperanillo
Rattler Canyon Merlot or Cabernet.
Lindeman's Merlot or Cabernet.
Wine Bandit Merlot or Cabernet.

Sometimes we splurge and drink Steele Red Zin or Cline Ancient Vines.

It's for sure I'm no sommelier!! I tend to be a cheap drunk, so you might not want to take my advice but I absolutely loveeee plum wine. I have found it at Cost Plus World Market, but never at a grocery store. And the only restaurants I have ever been able to find it at is Japanese and on occasion some chinese restaurants have had it, but it's sweet and delicious and I will be missing it for the next months, so if any of you want to try it... enjoy a glass for me ;) It's a delicious addition to sushi... which is also off limits for me right now, so enjoy that as well!!!

Corte alla Flora - $40. The best red wine I've tasted. The same winery also produces Giuggiolo red and white for around $10. The white is excellent. Seven Sisters white is a blend of chardonnay, riesling and two others - very tasty $12. I also like Taittinger's champagne!