What's Your Favorite......& Why?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Black !!!

Fav bag you want but just can't afford right now?

2. I REALLY want the Oryany bag in Olive (i have never had an olive bag before) but it seems to be sold out everywhere :sad:

Same Q

3. The one from Pretty Little Liars?

I want a Birkin- but that won't be happening!

Fav fashion inspiration?

4. ^Yes, that's the one!!! :biggrin:

Ooh a Birkin, colour, skin and HW please, do tell!

I love loads of celebs looks and use them as inspiration sometimes, for the most part though i buy what i like and will make an outfit work round a particular piece...

Same Q

5. 30 cm Togo Blue Jean Hermes Birkin!!! Too bad you don't live stateside they're on clearance here- hope you find one!!

I get alot of inspiration from Fashion Blogs...

Favorite Look you wore this week?

6. ^Effin h£ll, i didn't even know Hermes WENT on sale!!! But still, no way that i could afford one, MK for me all the way, lol!

Favourite look this week is what i will wear tomorrow (yes i can feel already that i am going to love it, lol!)

Same Q

7. loungewear :p

your fav time of day?

8. Evening, when all the chores are done, and dinner is being eaten whilst watching the soaps, lol!

Same Q

9. Weekdays..4:30..time I get off of work.

Favorite nail polish color at the moment?

10. OPI: Rainforest

Same Q

11. NO NO NO! I meant the bag you want is on sale stateside LMAO!:p

12. OPI Shatter - but I have yet to use it...

Favorite comfort food?

13. Pasta

Favorite brand for sunglasses?

14. Chanel

Same q

15. Oh no, do they literally have THE ONE that i want? If so then i wanna cry!!!

Stupid me thinking that you meant Hermes, what a blonde i can be at times, haha

Chanel

Swimwear brand?