What's your favorite type of bag?

My favorite bags are shoulder bags, medium-large, leather and have a relaxed, slouchy and casual look.Tano bags have been some of my favorites but they have disappeared in the last couple of years. If anyone knows of a company that makes that kind of bag I would love to hear of them.

Without thinking of or mentioning brands at all, do you have a favorite type of bag? Tote vs hobo, shoulder vs crossbody, structured vs slouchy, pebbled/textured leather vs smooth (or not leather at all), open compartment vs lots of pockets, neutrals vs bright colors, etc? Is there a certain style of bag you keep falling for over and over, or do you prefer having a wide variety of styles to choose from?

By looks of it, I really like structured bags, but when I look at what bags I bought, they're mostly slouchy and soft. And leather, smooshy leather. Either that or LV and Burberry coated canvas. I also love patent leathers. Large sizes, dark colours.

Tano bags have been some of my favorites but they have disappeared in the last couple of years. If anyone knows of a company that makes that kind of bag I would love to hear of them.

Nino Bossi bags at eBags.com makes bags that look like the older Tanos. I cannot vouch for the quality, but the styling is similar. (glazed leather, etc)

Crossbody for ease of use at my kids' sporting events.
Shoulder bags and a plus if it also has a handle and a shoulder strap.
No pocket in the middle. I find that it wastes space. I just want to reach in and grab what I need.
Not too much structure.

+1 on the crossbody for ease. I like shoulder bags, too, but they can't be too heavy. I love the look of many handheld styles, but I end up not using them because I like having my hands free. And darker colors. I'm afraid of getting lighter bags dirty.

I can't choose just one...love a nice, slouchy hobo. A tote that sits comfy on my shoulder is just so right. A little crossbody that is effortless and sleek is always welcome on my life, especially on days when the thought of carrying a bag makes me cringe. A sturdy but cheeky backpack with a fun pattern is a trusty companion for my adventures.

My favorite bags are shoulder bags, medium-large, leather and have a relaxed, slouchy and casual look.Tano bags have been some of my favorites but they have disappeared in the last couple of years. If anyone knows of a company that makes that kind of bag I would love to hear of them.
If you like slouchy leather shoulder bags, come visit the Massaccesi thread. We have a photos only thread somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd page.